[Peace-discuss] Francis Boyle's talk was very interesting

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 18 17:22:37 CST 2010

Regarding the student who asked the question about Bantustans: How could the West Bank be a Bantustan when 97% of the land was Palestinian? Boyle addressed that question, giving a brief definition of what Bantustaization meant for the West Bank. His ignoring the remark about Palestinian terrorism may have been a conscious, or unconscious, omission. In any case the time was short.

There were no qustions about Israel's right to exist.

--mkb