[Peace-discuss] ACLU liberals

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Nov 19 12:45:23 CST 2010

We really ought not pick on David Gehrig.

After all, he is such a nice guy.

And one simply has to admire the way that he uses the word "squashrot"
and associates it with
this ephemeral periodicity.  It's like you get the DI every day but
squashrot is near-weekly, sort of like the Buzz...  Magnificent prose.

And those "f's"--- it brings back reminiscences of the Who,
brilliantly understated in near-alliteration.  Wow.

A couple of things though.  I sure didnt know that David had the
copyright on
sanctimonious.  I would have had him buy a few more beers for us while
I was in C-U if I had known that.

And if it is true that you have the copyright, you'd better have your
attorney send
Mr. Gehrig a letter warning him of the infringement.