[Peace-discuss] The Pope...

Corey Mattson coreymattson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:40:53 CST 2010

Huh...Surprising. Like Carl implies, it looks like the Church can permit condom use when it doesn't directly impede procreation. So tell me if I got the Pope's view wrong: Condoms used to stop diseases are fine, only when the sexual act in which they're used cannot result in pregnancy. This is surprising, since someone opposed to homosexuality could easily argue that allowing for condom use among homosexual males is also promoting sex that does not result in procreation. Like everything coming from the Vatican, it seems a little convoluted.

Corey

Sent from my iPhone