[Peace-discuss] Undercover police among arrested at SOA vigil

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Nov 23 22:38:24 CST 2010

Here is a better link to the full article for all you conspiracy theorists
and outer spacers ---

http://ncronline.org/news/justice/undercover-police-among-arrested-soa-vigil

Astonishingly heavy fines and sentences were levied.

"We control the horizontal and the vertical."

Don't mess with Big Brother, America.

(of course it's all fatuous fantasy -- the duly elected government would
never do anything like this.  amazingly realistic simulation though)