[Peace-discuss] need help with the AWARE table at the Farmer's Market Saturday, 11:30am to 1pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:31:51 CST 2010

Dear Peace List,

We really need help for the third shift at the AWARE table for the
Farmer's Market tomorrow, Saturday, November 27th, 11:30am - 1pm.

I can come back and pack up the materials and take them away (to
Stuart Levy's garage), but we could really use some help for the
actual shift.

First shift could use a second person, but I am happy to do that alone
if we can get someone for third shift.