[Peace-discuss] After you've gone & left me crying...

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 27 00:16:59 CST 2010

 >>Horse-race politics" (= who's ahead? - as in sports teams)
...betting naturally accompanies it. The character of the voters is not
staked.

It looks like a(n) (easy) win for Obot over the Romulan from here.

The would-be supporters of the broadly yet intensely despised HC have
been warned off already
as being disastrous to an otherwise narrow but certain Democrat victory.

*
 >>"I don't think about Sarah Palin," Obama told Baba Wawa last week

The Black King was dreaming about Sarah.
In his dream Sarah was dreaming about the Black King.
And that dream, the Black King was dreaming about Sarah...