[Peace-discuss] McKinley is asking if AWARE needs the building for December 26th

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:22:47 CST 2010

I think one of the peculiar things that has sustained AWARE for a decade in
spite of confusion, confrontation, and co-option has been the rain-or-shine
invariable weekly meeting.  Like an AA meeting or a Catholic mass, it happens
whether you're there in body &/or spirit or not...

So we should (schedule a) meet(ing) on the holiday date(s).

I et ux. should be in town over the Xmas holiday, so my residence - The Last
House on the Left on Litchfield Lane in Champaign - would be available for the
meeting.

Ah, don't bring the pets: we have some, alas.