[Peace-discuss] Capturing Friedman

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 3 12:09:38 CDT 2010

  The question is, Why does TF think it worthwhile to invoke a third party for
2012? The answer, I think, is to try to keep political discussion within the
limits of allowable debate. The teapartiers threaten to breech the limits, as do
those sympathetic to the victims of the FBI raids.  Friedman, by naming the
danger, hopes to turn it aside.