[Peace-discuss] Angry Arab on Rick Sanchez

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 12:23:40 CDT 2010

Whoa, stating his private tho'ts publicly on his own time... Who does this guy think he is, a politician?? Is CNN trying to maintain its image as an actual news station (evidence to the contrary in SOUTH OF THE BORDER), or did Sanchez diss the wrong minority? Don't we often hear similar statements from e g Letterman, Stewart or Maher, followed by general laughter?
A bigger Q: how did this guy -- a less advantaged minority from his point of view -- NOT get jail time for driving drunk and causing the death of a pedestrian?? --Jenifer