[Peace-discuss] ...goes marching on

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 3 22:26:50 CDT 2010

  Obama has never indicated the slightest departure from support for Israeli
crimes, as these people recognize.

Israel is too valuable as a stationary aircraft carrier in his criminal war.

They just do not recognize the crimes for what they are.

With any luck, the upcoming election will be seen as a rejection of his polices.