[Peace-discuss] Fw: Mid-America Emmy Awards

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 18:10:22 CDT 2010

Fyi, and a heads up, in case you missed- or want to enjoy Jay Rosenstein's film a second time...  --Jenifer

Date: Monday, October 11, 2010, 12:34 PM

Hi, Jenifer and Dan -

     I posted this to the Champaign Film Makers email list a few minutes ago. I thought that you might be interested in this as well.     - DLN

     Congratulations to Champaign documentary film maker and UI Professor Jay Rosenstein for winning 2 Emmy awards on Saturday from the Mid-America Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences for his documentary “The Lord is Not on Trial Here Today.”  The film won in the categories “Documentary - Historical” and “Writer: Program/Program Feature.”

     Professor Rosenstein’s film will air 7 pm Tuesday, Oct. 12, on WILL-TV, and will be repeated at 7:30 pm Friday, Oct. 15, followed by a discussion of the documentary hosted by WILL’s David Inge with guests Rosenstein and Dan McCollum.

http://will.illinois.edu/site/headline/mccollum-vs.-board-of-education-2/

     Congratulations, also, to Champaign film maker Chris Lukeman, who contributed to the Emmy Award - winning entry in the “Magazine Program” category.

More details on the awards can be found at:

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/television/article_9a660350-d414-11df-bdb3-0017a4a78c22.html