[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ufpj-activist] 98 Challengers and 115 Incumbents Oppose War $

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 12 18:12:49 CDT 2010

  No, Gill's specifically attacking Johnson for voting against H.R.5822
("Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations
Act, 2011")  - as Johnson is pledged to do.  Gill says that by his vote Johnson
is not supporting the troops, in the vacuous Bush phrase - and asserts that he
(Gill) would vote for such a bill.

So it's Johnson who's "rejecting any funding except to bring all our troops
safely home" - and it's Gill who's saying he wouldn't do that, contrary to what
he said on Swanson's list.  it's pretty clear who's being consistent.  --CGE