[Peace-discuss] Fw: Panel discussion (not)

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 21:15:09 CDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Chad Garland <garland6 at illinois.edu>
To: David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, October 12, 2010 9:04:56 PM
Subject: Re: Panel discussion

Mr. Green,

Thank you for respecting my First Amendment right to not to debate you.  I grant
you permission to distribute my message to whomever you desire; however, I
request that you provide recipients with the unabridged text of my message.
With your permission, and subject to the same constraints, I would like to
circulate the messages you've sent me.

Thank you,

Chad Garland

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM, David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com> wrote:

"...considering the hostility that your letter and other writings have
demonstrated toward the service they have conducted and which their comrades and
dear friends are still conducting on their nation's behalf."