[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Series of Events to Unite people against Racist Mascots and Request of Co-sponsorship Thereof

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 19:41:52 CDT 2010

"Israel is one of our strongest allies, a bastion of humanitarianism and democracy. When the President demands Israel compromise with people whose stated goal is the total elimination of the State of Israel and annihilation of the Jewish people, that is unacceptable, naïve and lacking in understanding of both the history of this country and of recent events."

 http://timjohnson.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=29&parentid=7&sectiontree=7,29&itemid=252

--mkb