[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Series of Events to Unite people against Racist Mascots and Request of Co-sponsorship Thereof

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 16 11:05:22 CDT 2010

  No, but Israel counts in the war as a US client. And Johnson is a reliable
anti-war vote, where the elusive Gill would not be.

The only way the Israeli government's war policy changes is if it's told to by
the USG.

Especially as Americans, we should direct our protests to Washington, not Tel
Aviv - and if all else fails, we should use our elected representatives.