[Peace-discuss] A new book on the betrayal of American liberalism

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 17 17:10:52 CDT 2010

  The critique of Obama that caused a schism in AWARE five years ago relied in
part on Street's work, especially his analysis of Audacity of Hope.

Hodge puts that critique in the context of "the long right turn of he Democratic
party" (the reason, e.g., Tom Frank's /What the Matter with Kansas/ is
misperceived).