[Peace-discuss] Tim Johnson / killing people

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:24:45 CDT 2010

oops, i had assumed the Chomsky quote was being applied to the 2008 election

partly because I had just been reading a critique of Chomsky's similar
advice in the 2008 election.

2004 was ... wow... sometimes there is only a rock and a hard place.

We really need a few more anti-war candidates.
oxymoronic.