[Peace-discuss] Fw: [ronpaul-305] FORBIDDEN: Critical Thinking

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Oct 18 05:55:42 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Holley
To: ronpaul-305 at meetup.com
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 4:34 AM
Subject: [ronpaul-305] FORBIDDEN: Critical Thinking

Forbidden: Critical Thinking

  “It let the Neocons start preaching Empire in a new way, by which it means to them hegemony over the whole world; that we simply rule the world…justifications that we are an Exceptional People”
Paul Craig Roberts, PhD. (Assistant Treasury Secretary for Ronald Reagan, Senior Fellow Stanford University, Senior Fellow Georgetown University, Assoc. Editor Wall Street Journal, Business Week columnist, author)

“The master race was a concept adopted as Nazi ideology”
Wikipedia  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race#Aryanism

Part1   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie5LVcmObI8&feature=player_embedded
Part2   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOwjrTS4WXc&feature=player_embedded
Part3   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2imb_XIuP-0&feature=player_embedded