[Peace-discuss] Tim Johnson / killing people

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:54:13 CDT 2010

  It would of course be a mistake to see the demon Obama as the creator rather
than a creature of American government & politics.  But he is their current
instrument, the "chief magistrate," as the Founders said.

And one can of course vote against the policies he administers by voting against
his party whenever one has a chance.

Vote Green or for specific legislators who regardless of party oppose the
administration's failure to withdraw from the Middle East, take control of the
banks and companies "too big to  fail," extend Medicare to all, end
foreclosures, provide a real jobs program, etc., etc.

Of course the administration has not just failed in these matters but has
actively done the opposite of what was required in each case - and not by
accident, but because they're working for Madison's "minority of the opulent."
--CGE