[Peace-discuss] Fw: [A great post from Alan Grayson] Limbaugh Attacks

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 18 14:01:57 CDT 2010

  Is Grayson a tea-partier or a war-supporter? Or both?

When he came to Congress from Disney World (& greater Orlando), he supported Ron
Paul's Audit the Fed legislation.

But he voted for the 2009-2010 Defense Appropriations and the 2009-2010
Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Authorizations (which of course
Paul and I assume Kucinich didn't do - and of course Tim Johnson didn't do that,
either).

Last month Grayson began running a commercial calling his Republican opponent,
Daniel Webster,  a "draft-dodger." Webster held educational and medical
deferments during Vietnam.

In late September Grayson ran  a 30-second commercial calling Webster "Taliban
Dan" and warning viewers that "Religious fanatics try to take away our freedom,
in Afghanistan, in Iran and right here in Central Florida."

Should people who think the US invasion and occupation of the Middle East is
reprehensible contribute to his man's campaign?  --CGE