[Peace-discuss] Tim Johnson / killing people

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Mon Oct 18 15:00:19 CDT 2010

Interesting; but it obviously focuses on what might be considered normal, natural deaths from medical causes and does not take into account non-normal and unnatural deaths due to accident, killing, or intentional injury.  I wonder what the percentages would be for auto accidents, air accidents, drowning accidents, fires, industrial accidents, deaths due to criminal acts of murder or manslaughter or assault, deaths due to covert and overt war activities, etc. if they were added as separate and distinct categories to those currently listed.