[Peace-discuss] Punish the Democrats, yes

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 18 19:00:22 CDT 2010

The outrage of Estabrook seems reserved for Democrats, without regarding the very probable (consider what they're saying) consequences of having Tea-Party types and/or Republicans controling government. None of the execrable policies of the G.W. Bush or Obama administrations are likely to be revised or retracted.   He has forgotten about the Bush administration?

The mania of the current campaign aimed at David Gill, characterized as a stand-in for Obama, is perverse and contary to what has come from statements and presentations of Gill.   It's remarkable how much faith Carl has in Tim Johnson.

--mkb