[Peace-discuss] Punish the Democrats, yes

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 18 19:42:55 CDT 2010

Gosh & golly gee, Carl, is there anything you have EVER said about
politics that was NOT an example of "outrageous special pleading"?  Of
bizarrely tendentious twist-and-spin?

Examples, please.

We are, of course, obviously all waiting for you to again reveal THE
TRUTH about this matter -- as of all matters -- unto us.  And we are
obviously, of course, all in fact anticipating the deliverance of this
revelation, which will inevitably, of course, obviously & in fact consist
primarily of another torrent of "obviously," "of course," & "in fact."

-- Ron