[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Fw: Money Can't Vote

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 20 17:10:40 CDT 2010

You are aware, are you not, that America's major wars since WWII - called by
synecdoche "Korea" and "Vietnam" - were started by Democratic administrations
and ended by Republican administrations.  Since the current Democratic
administration has greatly expanded the killing in AfPak, it's hard to argue
that they're going to reverse their policies. Voting for them is an acquiescence
to those policies.

To say of Obama and the Democrats, "Let them kill some Asians, because they
might do some good someplace else," is at best a counsel of despair, if not an
outright  criminal attitude.  Particularly when it seems that they're doing
precisely the wrong things elsewhere, too - not surprisingly, because they're
working for the owners of the banks, the insurance companies, the oil and
construction companies, etc.  --CGE