[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Fw: Money Can't Vote

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 20 17:59:45 CDT 2010

Why would anyone (outside of his immediate family) hate Bush?

*From:* C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu>
> > *To:* Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com> *Cc:* Peace List
> > <peace at lists.chambana.net>; Peace-discuss
> > <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> *Sent:* Wed, October 20, 2010
> > 4:33:52 PM *Subject:* Re: [Peace] [Peace-discuss] Fw: Money Can't
> > Vote
> >
> > This guy supports the war. I can't see why anyone on an anti-war
> > list would contribute to him.
> >

> > On 10/20/10 4:28 PM, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:
> >> Another request for help... I love this guy! --Jenifer
> >>
> >> --- On *Wed, 10/20/10, Rep. Alan Grayson
> >> /<alangrayson at graysonforcongress.com>/* wrote:
> >>
> >> *CallforGrayson.com <http://callforgrayson.com/>*
> >>
> >> <http://salsa.mydccc.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=EiO1kyCw5ZXoQYu90OP6ADErf1BaXE1j>

*Make 10 calls now!

<http://salsa.mydccc.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=%2B2LAE05OJuToQYu90OP6ADErf1BaXE1j>*

Dear Jenifer,

> >> This election is about the people standing against corporate
> >> special interests, which are trying to bury me with lying ads
> >> because they know I can’t be bought. But money can’t vote –
> >> people can.
> >>
> >> This week is the first week of Early Vote, which means people in
> >> Central Florida are voting right now.
> >>
> >> Getting our supporters to the polls now could make up our
> >> winning margin, and that's why we need you calling supporters and
> >> asking them to vote.
> >>
> >> You can start calling whenever you like, but* we really need
> >> people to start calling at 4 p.m. Eastern Time*.
> >>
> >> Can you sign up for a shift *today from 4-6 p.m. ET

<http://salsa.mydccc.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=skqQDKWGeY%2FoQYu90OP6ADErf1BaXE1j>,

or this evening 6-8 p.m. ET
> >> <http://salsa.mydccc.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5nA4hYzIEJnoQYu90OP6ADErf1BaXE1j>*?

We'll give you suggestions on what to say, and a reporting tool
> >> so it's easy to let us know how it's going.
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >>
> >> Truth,
> >>
> >> Alan Grayson
> >>
> >> P.S. -- If you don't have time today, please sign up to make
> >> calls on another day between now and Election Day, November 2.
> >> Every voter you talk to will make a difference.
> >>
> >> *Sign up now.

<http://salsa.mydccc.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BcjPfm%2B%2FQSzoQYu90OP6ADErf1BaXE1j>*

Paid for and Authorized by the Committee to Elect Alan Grayson