[Peace-discuss] How to vote.

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Oct 20 22:07:12 CDT 2010

Since this seems to be the season for definitions, personal or general,
I would be interested in knowing clearly what is a Rightist as opposed to or
differentiated from some other ideology.

I hear people talk about the Old Right and the New Right and the "ever more
Right".
I am not sure if they know what they mean let alone inform me by the labels
cast about.

It is a serious question.  What is a rightist and what is their ideology and
why is it "wrong" or
dysfunctional?