[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Fw: Money Can't Vote

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Oct 21 10:33:50 CDT 2010

That bumpersticker mantra is older than you imagine.

"Kick their ass!  Take their Gas!" was on the t-shirt of the
horn-tooting protagonist in R. Crumb's "It's the Ruff Tuff Creampuff",

(who appeared in [Fall into the Depths of] Despair Comix, 1969)

"The best solution anyone has found is to sit and do nothing".