[Peace-discuss] [Peace] This list is for brief announcements only

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 12:47:25 CDT 2010

Joy, I agree about the meeting. Why don't you get a room at the library or the
IMC, and we can all "peace-discuss." About what, I don't know. Do you plan to
propose some guidelines about what can be said, and what can't be?

In case you haven't figured it out, most things that are true in a non-trivial
way cannot be said in the mainstream media. It's nice to have a forum where such
things can be said.

David Geen