[Peace-discuss] quick report from the anti-racist mascot demonstration Saturday October 23, 2010

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 11:47:43 CDT 2010

Thanks Karen, sounds like deju vu all over again. Not sure what you all hoped for, or what you felt was gained by yr presence?
Any report on Friday's rally for choosing a new mascot? or an update on the issue in general?? We've already won "Chief" as Mascot, NOT... so imho, we should ignore all future post-mortem flashbacks and stop beating that dead horse (sorry, equinophiles). Those still wanting to bask in that victory could support the movement to find a new, non-racist mascot, an issue that's still viable. As I said, jmho. --Jenifer