[Peace-discuss] Fw: These People Are Voting

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sat Oct 30 18:58:47 CDT 2010

Which " cretins " are you refering to ?

The corporate sponsored democrats or the corporate sponsored republicans ?

I am voting for the ONLY real alternative to corporate plutocracy,
( since Dennis Kucinich, Nancy Kaptur, or the small handfull of other decent dems are not in our area ) and that is the GREEN party.

Don't be fooled by the good cop / bad cop corporate game !

David J.