[Peace-discuss] Iraq/Afghanistan: A Promise Kept, A Promise Deferred

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Sep 1 18:13:10 CDT 2010

Obama was a counterfeit prevaricating son-of-a-bitch when he was running for
Senator in Illinois, and since the people love that sort of thing, his
handlers were able to make him liar-in-chief.  His scam makes PTBarnum look
like a ripe amateur, and the birth rate of suckers seems to have gone up
exponentially as Judge suggested in Idiocracy.

Anyone who believes that Obama ever had any intent to remove the troops from
Iraq, or thinks that they are all coming home barring a national catastrophe
(we can hope, can't we) seriously needs to reconsider the facts.

"You Lie!" seems to be a statement of the obvious.  Obama can now borrow a
retort from Richard (Dick) Cheney.   "So...?"