[Peace-discuss] Fw: Local Actions- Information Needed

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri Sep 3 18:56:02 CDT 2010

A Nation-wide campaign by the IWW ( originating in 9 stores in
Minneapolis-St. Paul ) to organize Jimmy Johns stores nation-wide.
Jimmy Johns national corporate HQ is in Champaign on Fox Drive near Tim
Johnson's office.

Would it be possible for the Central Illinois Jobs with Justice to organize
a picket at Jimmy Johns flagship stores on Green Street ( between 6th and
Wright ) and/or Lincoln Ave south of Green near Nevada, with the Central
Illinois IWW next Saturday Sept. 11th from Noon -2pm ?

We also have two IWW members in Blomington-Normal and perhaps the Chicago
IWW in conjunction with the Chicago Jobs with Justice could also organize
pickets in their locations.

So far the nation-wide mobilization by the IWW has been INCREDIBLE !
Wobblies are coming out of the woodwork all over the country ;
Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Mobile Alabama, New Orleans, N.W.
Arkansas, Kansas, any other locations too numerous to list.

This is HOT !

David Johnson
443-8317