[Peace-discuss] "Emerging adulthood"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 23:18:21 CDT 2010

Right. And it's not only the huge corporations that make out. Even smaller companies benefit from a surplus labor force -- regardless of profits and obscene pay for CEOs, they reduce worker wages and benefits, and when the workers strike, the companies hire scabs and keep things going more or less indefinitely (think Reagan and air traffic controllers). Sucks. --Jenifer