[Peace-discuss] Fw: Andrew Bacevice on Media Matters - Sunday, Sept 19th

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 14 16:02:24 CDT 2010

  Who recently used that phrase...?

"It's not enough to get out of Iraq; we have to get out of the mindset that led
us into Iraq," said Obama in his mendacious presidential campaign.

The fact that he hasn't done very well on either point is not a accident.

He continues the Bush policy in Iraq and expands the war in Afghanistan,
Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen - and continues to threaten Iran while supporting the
suppression of the Palestinians.

I hope Bacevich and others will recognize whose "mindset" that is.  The result
should be at least a vote agaisnt such policies this fall.