[Peace-discuss] Letter in DI

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 16:16:59 CDT 2010

Thanks for writing your good letter, David, and letting us know that it was published in the DI. One can only be disheartened by (most of) the responses. Perhaps the Block I not only chanted in unison at the game, but are chanting in unison in their malevolent and/or ignorant responses to your letter.

It might be useful to have those responses see the light of day.

--Mort

P.S. It would be useful to know how many read the messages on this listserve. If you do read them on a more or less regular basis, please let me know by simply replying with subject line "test".