[Peace-discuss] [Peace] country-wide protest against the FBI raids / Monday, 4:30pm / I-72 University Avenue, and N. Country Fair Dr.

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:03:40 CDT 2010

Julien wrote: > I also kind of think that we want to send a different
message to the FBI: they're not welcome to spy on our movement
activists, who are standing up and doing the right (and not to mention
legally protected) thing.

Anyone is welcome to AWARE meetings. The FBI does not have to spy on
us; They can join us. Do I hate what they are doing? Yes. Are they
going to scare me and keep me from doing anti-war stuff. Nope.

-karen medina