[Peace-discuss] Coleen Rowley (local ACLU's luncheon speaker 2010) on DN! Mon 9/27

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 14:30:57 CDT 2010

Time Mag is typical of the MSM, but props to them for choosing Coleen Rowley one of their persons of the year. Time doesn't choose good vs bad guys -- Hitler made the cut -- but rather those who've made a significant impact one way or another. I'm hoping both Manning and Assange are chosen this year.
Missed you yesterday at AWARE Film's showing of RETHINK AFGHANISTAN -- almost all new faces and an interesting post-film discussion, if not exactly on topic thruout. --Jenifer