[Peace-discuss] today is election day

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Apr 5 12:35:28 CDT 2011

I neglected to mention that there is also a referendum in Urbana, in
support of allowing the Park District to build a new pool.

The News-Gazette editorialized in support of the referendum:

Vote 'yes' on Urbana pool plan
http://www.news-gazette.com/opinions/editorials/2011-03-29/vote-yes-urbana-pool-plan.html

naiman at justforeignpolicy.org