[Peace-discuss] NYT omissions on Israel-Gaza violence

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:52:49 CDT 2011

"Violence along the Israel-Gaza border has ebbed and flowed in the past few
weeks. The strike on the bus came after days of relative quiet."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/08/world/middleeast/08gaza.html?hp

Israel Bombs Northern Gaza, Wounds Civilians
The U.S.-backed Israeli military continues to carry out attacks on the Gaza
Strip. On Wednesday, two civilians, including a pregnant woman, were wounded
when Israeli warplanes bombed areas in northern Gaza. A Gaza resident’s home was
damaged in an overnight strike.
Resident: "Its a shame, its the second time already, may God help and send
people to help us. I have children of three, four and five years old, and the
glass showered on them and they couldn’t see anything. This is the second time,
and we pray to God and the people to help us and stop this thing."