[Peace-discuss] Fwd: American Minute - Apr. 8 - Five-Star General Omar Bradley

"E. Wayne Johnson ???" ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Apr 8 05:50:34 CDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	American Minute - Apr. 8 - Five-Star General Omar Bradley
Date: 	Fri, 8 Apr 2011 01:45:21 -0500
From: 	American Minute <mail at AmericanMinute.com>
To: 	ewj at pigs.ag

American Minute with Bill Federer

April 8

Five-Star General Omar Bradley died APRIL 8, 1981.

Born 1893, in a cabin near Clark, Missouri, he was a star player on his
high school baseball team.

He worked for Wabash Railroad, until his Sunday School superintendent at
Central Christian Church in Moberly, Missouri, recommended he apply to
West Point.