[Peace-discuss] "Inside Job" -- at the Art today (2:30/5pm/7:30) and Thursday (7:30)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Sun Apr 10 16:27:05 CDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 03:49:17PM -0500, C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> It's worthwhile thinking about why David's eminently sensible plan didn't
> happen.
>
> All those people celebrating "hope and change" in the last presidential
> election should have known better.
>
> But they'll soon be doing it again - if they can just get enough lurid
> publicity for Palin & the Teapartiers.

Among the quotes in Inside Job: Obama's is a Wall Street government.

In the study guide, they invite students to investigate this, looking into
the backgrounds of each of its high-level people, from Rahm Emanuel
to Ben Bernanke to Mary Schapiro (now head of the SEC, recently
head of the Investment Banking industry's self-regulation org).