[Peace-discuss] Drum Circle PLEASE READ

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Apr 14 00:11:24 CDT 2011

I always enjoyed seeing the Drum Circle announcements although
I never attended and now live far enough away that I am unlikely
to attend.

Apologies for who ever it was that needed to object.

The peace announcement list seems to be a rather grouchy lot for
being peace activists.

Let's have more drumming for peace and
less hearing of the drums of war.