[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Fw: Finished Draft

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri Apr 22 12:57:08 CDT 2011

" True, the owner of the plants have not been as forthcoming with information as people wanted. Could that may be due to the confusion and the uncertainty about what exactly was happening and what was to be done. "

I think it had everything to do with the capitalist owner's profits being at risk.

" If I may say so, this is nasty antinuclear propaganda, mostly based on ignorance, if one is generous. These statement lead me to dismiss the rest of what this guy says, some of which may be valid, but I wouldn't bet on it. "

Mike Griffin is not ignorant !
He has worked with the operations and maintenance of nuclear power plants for many years.
Would you care to debate him publicly Mort ?
He lives in Decatur only 40 minutes away.

David J.