[Peace-discuss] CIA takes control of rebel forces in Libya as US/NATO role escalates

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Apr 28 11:38:11 CDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Zeese <kbzeese at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:02:54 -0400
From: Kevin Zeese <kbzeese at gmail.com>
Subject: [ufpj-activist] CIA takes control of rebel forces in Libya as
	US/NATO role escalates
To: vfpaction <vfpaction at googlegroups.com>, VotersForPeace at yahoogroups.com,
	ufpj-activist <ufpj-activist at lists.mayfirst.org>

Looks like the CIA's man in Libya is now officially in control of the Libyan
rebel forces, just in time for Obama's drone strikes, the European ground
troops and who knows what other escalations that we have not been told
about.  I would not be surprised if his rise in power was required before
the western forces committed more military assets.  McCain is urging U.S. to
arm the rebels (he says like Carter-Reagan did in Afghanistan -- that turned
out so well), now that the CIA is running the rebel forces that becomes more
likely.  Saudi Arabia is funding mercenary troops in Libya, after Gates
visited with the monarchy.

This article is a very interesting history of the CIA role in Libya and the
long-term CIA asset in charge of rebel forces now.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2011/04/22/the-cia-s-man-in-libya/

KZ

Post: ufpj-activist at lists.mayfirst.org