[Peace-discuss] Fw: This site is your site [Russ Feingold]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:25:35 CDT 2011

Still active, no mention of running for Senate again...

--- On Mon, 8/1/11, Cole Leystra, ProgressivesUnited.org <info at progressivesunited.org> wrote:
Check out the new ProgressivesUnited.org
                                             Share this Email on Facebook

                                            Jenifer,

                                            Since Russ Feingold launched Progressives United earlier this year, hundreds of thousands of Americans have joined us in the fight against corporate dominance of government.
                                            Today, to accommodate our rapid growth and take our united activism to the next level, I'm pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website.
                                            This new website, with more tools and more opportunities to take action, will be a big boost as we fight to bring accountability to CEOs like G.E.'s Jeff Immelt, sellout public servants like Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, and influence-peddling corporate front groups like ALEC.
                                            Check out the new ProgressivesUnited.org now.
                                            With elections coming up in Wisconsin next week and around the country soon -- and with corporate money already flowing into politics through shadowy front groups like Karl Rove's Crossroads -- we had to launch our new website right now to get these important grassroots tools into activists' hands as soon as possible.
                                            The new site will make it easier to organize collectively to hold politicians, corporations, and the media accountable by providing you a prominent forum -- right on the home page -- to discuss and address new challenges with your fellow progressives.
                                            In fact, right now progressives are discussing their thoughts on the proposed debt ceiling solution.
                                            Head to ProgressivesUnited.org and start making your voice heard now.
                                            With an early victory in the Wisconsin recall elections over Scott Walker's corporate-driven agenda, we've got the momentum to make big progress in this fight.
                                            Now, with the launch of the new ProgressivesUnited.org -- and our expanded grassroots organization -- we have a powerful tool to help us.
                                            In all, progressives like you will drive a huge portion of the activism and content on our new website -- because Progressives United belongs to you.
                                            So come on by, kick the tires, get involved -- and let's take our fight against the corruptive influence of corporate power to a whole new level.
                                            Thank you for uniting as a progressive,
                                            Cole Leystra

                                            Executive Director

                                            Progressives United
                                            P.S. We're still making some last-minute tweaks -- so drop by and let us know what you think.

                                            Privacy Policy

                                            All content © 2011 Progressives United Inc.

                                            PO Box 620062

                                            Middleton, WI 53562

                                                        Authorized and paid for by Progressives United Inc., Ashok Bhargava, Fitchburg, WI, Treasurer