[Peace-discuss] Full Moon Drum Circle SATURDAY

Jane Marshall jane.marie.marshall at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:32:18 CDT 2011

Dear FMDC participants,

Please use EXTREME caution when walking in and around the construction zone
that circles the ponds at the Japan House. I urge you to bring a flashlight.

Please be mindful of the construction and landscaping going on at the pond.
There is a sidewalk that is being built around the perimeter of the
pond.  There
is a 12”+ section on either side of the new sidewalks that has an 8” – 12”
drop and if someone steps off the sidewalk they could sprain an ankle or
injure another part of their body due to a fall. As well, there are
construction materials (metal stakes, forms, stone, soil, etc. on and around
the sidewalk that are tripping hazards.  Also, there are over 2,000 newly
planted perennials, mulched areas and bare soil that will be in a very, very
tender state.

Please see the attached map if you’re interested in the construction that’s
going on.

We need to definitely stay away from the end of the walk way, where the
Indian drum usually sets up, b/c the new walk way is being put in.

We should set up at the northeast point (see green perimeter marking of the
MAP) in that grassy place, or if Indian drum comes, the northwest side of
that same pond/green perimeter

See you tonight!

Jane