[Peace-discuss] anti-war radio for early birds on Sunday WILL

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Aug 26 11:49:11 CDT 2011

Matthew Hoh, director of the Afghanistan Study Group [resigned from
the Foreign Service in Afghanistan in protest over the continuation of
the Afghanistan War] is the speaker at the City Club of Cleveland
today. This program is broadcast on NPR stations, including WILL -
according to the WILL website, 5AM Sunday morning. [But, I am not
totally sure that they broadcast the speech on WILL the same week that
it is given - anyone know?]

In any event, there is a podcast and I think it's eventually archived
on their website, for those of you who don't happen to be up and about
at 5AM on Sunday morning.

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director