[Peace-discuss] Fwd: IL GOP bosses push Presidential Delegate power grab

"E. Wayne Johnson ???" ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Aug 29 10:45:07 CDT 2011

I know that many of you dont give a big ripe red one about how the
Republican Party operates
or dysfunctionalizes into a thin dull brownish entropic goo.

But considering that the Only Presidential Candidate likely to bring a
swift end to the War is running as a Republican, it may be of some
interest to see how the deck is being stacked to deny it.

Democracy, yer donkey.