[Peace-discuss] Letter to NYT

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 31 15:00:18 CDT 2011

The serious demonizing - with consequences - of the US officer corps in Vietnam
was done by the enlistees and draftees who fragged them.

The revolt of the American expeditionary force in the war against S. Vietnam is
still a largely-untold story.

But it's the reason that we don't have a draft anymore.  --CGE