[Peace-discuss] Flyer for 12/3 Main Event - draft

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:39:16 CST 2011

[more from Karen Medina]

I don't mind the line that Obama has expanded the wars, because he
really has, as you knew he would.

However, I see Congress and the people equally responsible. This is
not going to change until the people demand it more forcefully.

Lots of companies benefit from the wars. There is probably at least
one company per Congressional district that benefits. It isn't just
Boeing and Blackwater and hot dog makers (I heard that hot dogs are a
major staple for the troops, even now) and Caterpillar*, etc.

So I am not as convinced that we need to point out Obama's role twice
on every flyer.

----
Footnote on Caterpillar*: I guess they are hiring. There are job
openings for many Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Technicians,
Product Service Analysts, Warehouse Associates, AND they are looking
for a Social Media and Web Strategist.
See: http://www.dreamjobber.com/jobs/results.jsp?job=Caterpillar&location=Champaign,%20IL&r=1&CID=581&SID=5378172&OID=341